(For a single serving, as a meal)
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 orange
- Blanched raw almonds, about a handful
- Sunflower seeds, about one tablespoon
- Apple cider vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil or walnut oil, optional
- Salt and freshly ground blackpepper to taste, optional
- Romain lettuce, head lettuce, iceberg or any greens of your choice
Step by step method
Adım Adım Yapılışı0/0 Tamamlanan Adımlar
- Wash and dry greens of your choice. Tear into smaller pieces and place on a serving plate.
- Peel and pit avocado and cut into cubes. Scatter on top of greens.
- Wash, peel and segment the orange. Squeeze the remaining juices into a bowl and set aside to make a simple dressing.
- Finally scatter a handful of blanched almonds and a tablespoonful of sunflower seeds and enjoy!
To make the dressing pour the orange juice into a small jar with lid, add some apple cider vinegar and a little bit of evoo. Season with salt and pepper, close lid tightly and shake jar to emulsify. Drizzle on salad just before serving. You can store the dressing in the refrigerator for a couple of days for further use.