- 3 large eggs
- 100 gr caster sugar
- pinch of salt
- 60 gr all purpose flour
- 150 ml milk
- 200 ml fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 400 gr fresh cherries, pitted
- 1 teaspoon of soft butter, for greasing dish
Step by step method
Adım Adım Yapılışı0/0 Tamamlanan Adımlar
- Heat oven to 180oC (350 F). Grease 24 cm tart dish with some soft butter.
- In a mixing bowl break eggs, add a pinch of salt, sugar, and vanilla and lightly whisk to combine.
- Then add flour, in 2-3 batches sifting it into the egg mixture. Whisk to combine after each addition. Then add cream and milk, stir well to obtain a smooth batter that should feel slightly thicker than crêpe batter.
- Wash, drain and pit cherries and place them in the baking dish with their round sides looking up. Pour batter into the dish very gently.
- Bake in preheated oven about 35-45 minutes. Once out of the oven, wait until dessert reaches room temperature before placing in the refrigerator.