- 60 gr finely ground almonds
- 65 gr dessicated coconut
- 110 gr caster sugar
- 2 egg whites (L size)
- Pinch of salt
Step by step method
Adım Adım Yapılışı0/0 Tamamlanan Adımlar
- Heat oven to 180 C.
- If using a mold, lightly grease or spray with cooking spray. If not, then line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond meal (or ground hazelnuts), coconut and sugar.
- In a separate bowl beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until you obtain stiff peaks.
- Blend dry ingredients in 3 parts into the egg whites, folding with a silicone spatula until well incorporated.
Divide batter into the holes of your mold, or spoon onto tray lined with baking paper. Bake in preheated oven about 30 minutes or until edges turn a golden color. Baking time will vary depending on the size of the mold you use. If you choose to spoon mixture and bake on a tray, you may need to reduce the baking time by half. Be careful! If you cook these on a tray they may seem soft in the middle after about 15 minutes of baking time but will become a little stiffer as they cool down.