- 3/4 cup flour (I use a mixture of wholewheat and plain flour)
- Just a little over 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp melted butter (or vegetable oil)
Step by step method
Adım Adım Yapılışı0/0 Tamamlanan Adımlar
- Sift all dry ingredients into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl lightly whisk egg and combine with milk and butter. Mix until blended.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ones gradually, mixing with a whisk at the same time until you obtain a nice, smooth batter.
- If possible allow batter to stand for a little while. Even 10 to 15 minutes would be good enough.
- Heat a non-stick large pan and add a little bit of vegetable oil. Then over medium heat pour one tablespoon full of the batter, wait until it takes its form and add 1/2 tablespoon more of the batter. Flip each pancake once the bubbles that appear on top start breaking.
- Stack your pancakes on a serving plate and put a little knob of butter on each while still warm.
- Serve with maple syrup, different jams, melted chocolate etc to your preference.